As we suspected yesterday, the Bentley deal has taken a step forward now we have seen Robbie Keane in a Liverpool shirt (yes, made me feel sick too!)

The BBC earlier reported that 'Blackburn Rovers have confirmed they are in negotiations with Tottenham over the possible sale of David Bentley'.

He will be a great addition to our squad but I find it slightly frustrating Spurs are going to have to weigh out £17m+ for a player discarded by Arsenal only a couple of years ago for an undisclosed fee but thought to be £4m or less. Even more frustrating is the fact Arsenal will get a percentage of the fee we play Blackburn!

I can't say I'm very impressed with the amount of stories I've heard about Spurs' interest in Diego Milito. I know we are short up front now but surely we can do better than this? Everton are also being strongly linked with him so I'm keeping my fingers crossed the master of the Glasgow Kiss, David Moyes, can get him signed and sealed sharpish.

A deal I am a lot more keen on is Andrei Arshavin. He's been rumoured to be very close to a move and is currently in talks with Spurs officials....could be an exciting few days coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

White Hart Pain - Tottenham Hotspur Blog | Template by - Abdul Munir © 2008